Can't Find 89 Regal Hayes Manual + and sticker design poll!!

Snakesk8s

I'm painting my car black this month! I want to a some graphics, which one do you like? I realy lik  

1. 1. I'm painting my car black this month! I want to a some graphics, which one do you like? I realy lik

• A Matrix style font that runs down from the front of the hood,over the top and down the back. (green)
    • A basic 'red' tribal design.
    • Some painted Flames.

OK, I've been trying to find a Hayes Manual or something of the like but I can't!!! I've looked at all the local auto shops and nothing.....

I have a 89 Regal w/ the 2.8....

Does anyone have the repair manual???

Or any suggestions on which book you like best!!

Thanks for the info!!!

OK, I've been trying to find a Hayes Manual or something of the like but I can't!!! I've looked at all the local auto shops and nothing.....

I have a 89 Regal w/ the 2.8....

Does anyone have the repair manual???

Or any suggestions on which book you like best /quote]

If I dump my 89 Regal you can buy my shop manual from me!!!!

How come there's no "none of the above" option on the poll?

IMO, can't go wrong with black on a Buick.

Well, the reason that there is 'none of the above' is because I just wanted everyones thoughts.....

I'm prob going w/ the matrix idea.... nothing too crazy!

Well, if you're gonna do it(the matrix code), I'd suggest a really subtle way of doing it, kind of like with a dark green pearl, so it would only show up under certain light/angles, and not be visible from a mile away.

Remember- Visibility=Car theives

Im not so sure bout the matrix idea - It is a really cool idea but im not sure sounds a bit "trendy". I think you can never go wrong with flames done right. Theres this guy around me who is an absolutely amazing airbrush artist wha has done some amazing flames. I want to get a large mural of the pontiac logo or something on my hood with a ghost black & red tribal design in the background.

I have a Hynes manual that covers all 88-99 W-bodys execpt Monte Carlos, I got it from Advance Auto Parts. What do you need it for?

I wanted the manual just for basic info.... Nobody around here has the book in stock though....