Door questions, 4dr 1st gen regal, UPDATED with more questions: cladding, wiring

slick

Are the doors from 1990-1996 the same for the 4 door buick Regals? When they broke into Rachel's Regal, then seriously took a sledgehammer to the passenger door to get in, hence the reason for a new door.

Her's is a 95 if it makes any difference. I'm gonna see if I can source out a door(or even possibly a drivers door too) this weekend.

Thanks.

I believe the doors themselves are the same, but the panels are different, obviously as they changed with the new interior style for 95.. But the door from the 90 should fit on the 95..

OK, heres a few more questions.

1) Is the exterior cladding of the door panels the same from 90-96 4 door 1st gens?

2) I'm sure the door wiring did change, but just wondering if there was any possibility that the wiring(power windows, locks, etc...) from 90-96. Again, I find it highly doubtful, and if it isn't, it's fine because Rachel's is fine, but just curious.

Need answers possibly as soon as this weekend!

Thats what I was figuring. I hope Rachel's is still in good condition(which, it sounds like they just busted out the lock and handle area mostly). I guess if it comes down to it, they can swap the exterior cladding over.

Anyone been down to the pick and pull in Columbus lately???

88-94 = passive restraints, 95-96 = B-pillar belts. Doubtful you'd be able to get an 88-94 door to work on the 95 unless you cut off the "knob" at the top of the 88-94's door frame. The 95-96's don't have the knob, or the corresponding "catch" on the B-pillar...

88-94 = passive restraints, 95-96 = B-pillar belts. Doubtful you'd be able to get an 88-94 door to work on the 95 unless you cut off the "knob" at the top of the 88-94's door frame. The 95-96's don't have the knob, or the corresponding "catch" on the B-pillar...

Oh damn, well thanks for the heads up! Guess I'm not going to parts galore this weekend, they only have the 90-94 sedans.