OBDII software

slick

So... I know with obdI, there was plenty of software out there for diy's to do unlimited scans of there vehicle's, realtime diagnotics, delete engine codes, and so forth. What is there for obdII? Basically, what's everyone using, that they like, and where can I get the software and cable?

Thanks

Chris

That looks like it's supposed to be used with a Palm Pilot, which I don't have. Anything for laptop?

See what the requirements are on the Palm Pilot for that software.. If its ANY Palm, type in IBM WOrkPad on eBay.. Palm made several types of Palm III devices for IBM and they are identical to the Palms in every way.. Except they are black instead of the Dk. Gray.. I got one for 99 cents shipped to my door a year or so ago..

I am personally looking for something that uses a laptop or other computer because I want to build my tuning computer into my car somehow..

EDIT: Looking at the LS1m site, it looks like the Palm they show is an older style.. Those go pretty cheap, or the IBM WorkPads I mentioned will go real cheap also.. Good luck Chris!

Here are a couple of the IBMs:

IBM 1

IBM 2

IBM 3