HUD Switches

Dirty Rockstar

Anyone have pics of HUD switches? I'm curious for these as I want to add HUD to my Cutty one of these days.. When did WBodies get the electronic adjustment vs. cable? (If at all.. I know later Bonnies had electronic adjustment)..

..I want to add the HUD and a switch, but I use my "cubby" in it's entirety.. Maybe a custom location, Im not sure..

..One thing though, I don't want this install to look like a hack job like several HUDS I've seen done over the years.. )No Josh, not yours.. I know yours is bcause of typical WBody dash peel!)

Thanks guys, and like I said, Im lookin for pics.. Grom Gen 1s, 2s, hell even 3s and from other GMs.

it's in the fine details of the HUD thread in the FAQ section.

88-91 HUDs used a switch with a on the HUD adjustement

92-94 CS HUDs used a cable and the switch was mounted in the sport pod.

Well, the Gen 1 wont work for 2 reasons: 1) I am trying a custom install, so an on board adjuster wont work for my idea, and 2) Electronic adjust makes mounting possibilities endless..

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it i am bidding on a hud uit that matches my 94s interior perfect and its everything i need, :eek:. it just keeps getting higher and higher

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Damn it i am bidding on a hud uit that matches my 94s interior perfect and its everything i need, :eek:. it just keeps getting higher and higher

how high is it up to now? ....they had a few of these setups at the yard on Sunday, a couple cutty ones and a few GP ones, even a +97GP one, but I was too lazy at it was too damn cold for me to pull them :)