new liscense plates

luminal67

well i will be needing new plates soon and i want to get some vanity plates. I have a couple ideas of some, but i would like some ideas.

Ideas:

ENIGMA

IM BLOWN

BLOWN

SPRCHGD

WTF

BOOST

COOLED

thanks for any ideas.

It's so good to see that people here take things seriously :rolleyes: thanks for the ideas from those of you who aren't ass holes. And to the ass holes, I've said it before and i'll say it again it's people like you who make me wish the that your parents had insurance plans that included abortions. just because the 3.1's and 3.4's are absolute turds, minus the turbo 3.1, doesn't give you the right to make fun of other peoples choice of engine. You all lose and you are all slow :sad:

sorry if i offended anyone who isn't an ass hole but had a 3.1 or 3.4.

It's so good to see that people here take things seriously :rolleyes: thanks for the ideas from those of you who aren't ass holes. And to the ass holes, I've said it before and i'll say it again it's people like you who make me wish the that your parents had insurance plans that included abortions. just because the 3.1's and 3.4's are absolute turds, minus the turbo 3.1, doesn't give you the right to make fun of other peoples choice of engine. You all lose and you are all slow :sad:

Lighten up, god forbid someone makes a joke you don't like on the world wide web.

If you were to be 100% serious you would have a standard issue plate not a vanity plate, lighten up already. how the hell were people here being assholes? Was it the engine fire remarks that got to you? what do you think we are attacking you or making light of something that DOES happen to some L67 cars. and last I checked Digitaloutsider OWNS a L67 regal and he suggested "ENGNFIRE".

so by your logic as a 3.4 owner i should be offended if i posted a similar thread and someone sugested (and joking i might add, as everyone here obviously was) plates like "SNAP", "BNTVLVES", "210WTF", Or "SLOWLQ1" or anything of that nature?. give me a break.

but what do i know, i might just be jealous because my car is slow, since we all know that is the true measure of a person :rolleyes: