Pics of Chevy Radio installed:

Brian P

That's good I'll probably grab a set of steering controls off a later model car and modify them. I'd hate to have to get "lucky" and find a good working '89+ turn signal switch, cancel cam, wire up the interface and hope it works, then get another steering wheel etc etc thanks again for the info!

If you know someone with 89-93 SWC's, you could always test it. The E&C bus has a pin on the ALDL on cars that were factory-equipped with it.

94+ SWC's will need a clockspring installed, and I dunno if that will work/fit in the square steering column.

Well I'm considering just installing the buttons on the center armrest, cause I really want to keep my steering wheel, and this way it'll be simple direct wiring and no fuss....it's all theory cause I really wanted a remote but this is the next best thing. Heck, maybe I can make a remote out of the 2 halves, talk about ghetto fabulous but I could try! :lol: