Hit N Run fun!

White93z34

I simply cannot win. just noticed that someone hit the passenger corner of my car, not sure where it hapiened, just messed up the paint, But still I JUST had it painted. hopefully shoulden't cost me too much to get fixed, pics will come when I can get em.

Damn. :( I watched someone open their door into my car the other day. I would've said something, but the fact that the guy was an elderly priest made me feel a little less pissed.

i usually do, i really do not know where it hapiened. and i generally park prety far out. my only guess is the mall the g./f and i were at a few days ago. it has been snowing and raining all week so i can believe that i haven't noticed till now with the car being filthy and all.

Damn. :( I watched someone open their door into my car the other day. I would've said something, but the fact that the guy was an elderly priest made me feel a little less pissed.

I almost had some old broad who didn't brush the snow off of her back window back into my car today. Of course she didn't hear my horn.. but luckily I had my car in reverse expecting her to do something stupid. Needless to say I flipped her the bird. I don't care who you are.. idiots don't belong on the road.

P1130357.JPG

Shitty picture I know, does not show all the cracks that go along with it, oh well to the body shop next week :rolleyes: hopefully it won't run more then a few hundred to get it fixed back up.

Priest or not, he still gets a case of the beats.

An eye for an eye, as the good book says.

Unless he wants a door job done in return.

Tell him to do unto others.....

(I am all for equality) :)