My poor baby

gimp19

my cars got a real bad scar on the front bumper where I accidentally ran into a pole at the carwash. I just about shot myself :evil:

Same here, I was with my brother when it happened we went out to look at a '95 Caprice he wanted to buy. We were on a highway and wern't sure exactly where the Caprice was. We went by it so I was just going to pull over, there was a truck right in front of me and it was pouring rain so I didn't see the engine block on a pole/mailbox untill it was too late.

After it happened I was really mad and thought i'd never get over it, its a good thing my brother was with me cause I was in no mood to drive home.

Are you going to fix it yourself? or some body shop do it for you?

I just got started on it today my brother and I are going to fix it. He is taking a auto body course and knows quite abit about body repair so it should come out looking half way decent. I'll post a pic after its finished.

:D :D :D Me and my dad finally got the strut mount fixed yesterday, I fixed the dent last weekend aside from needing an alignment she's as good as new. I am so happy :D :D :D I never new how hard it would be do go without a car for a whole week.

Has anyone else had a problem with their front spring plates rusting out? Cause I'm getting my car inspected Friday and the passenger side spring plate is pretty rusty. I dont want to have the same problem over again so I was just wondering how common it is. If its somthing to worry about I'll just have the garage replace it when they do the inspection and alignment.