Started new enclosure

god910

I swore that I was not going to do a nice enclosure... When I got my 'Lass there was a ported bandpass box in the trunk, no amps just subs and interior stuff. I pulled it out as I had two JL 15's, never even hooked it up. The other day I found it in my parents garage and was going to dumpster it. I thought what the heck, hooked it up to my SStream Ref. 500 and it hit pretty hard, aside from a VICIOUS leak, and shitty construction. Long story short, ripped it apart, found 2 Perfect Orion XTR Series 2 DVC's. Next thing I know, I am swapping out my back seat for one w/ a fold down armrest, so I can Stick that BIGASS single 6" port through it. All this started because I wanted to make a new amp rack. "White would look good w/ tan." I thought. I bought a table saw today, I need help. I will get some pics up when I am done. Now that I bought a table saw I want to start custom installs again. 2 Year hiatus, looks like I'm back in the game. :shock: Anyone near, I am working on a bunch of designs that would work in a W-body. Email me a list of equipment, I would love to work something up. I like to have about 20 diff. poss. I hate cookie cutter installs.

not too much help here but keep us posted on what you decide to do. Ive been designing a new amprack/box for my single 12" sub too so it would be cool to hear what you end up doin!