Low fuel light

GPdriver1986

On my 1991 Grand Prix the low fuel light bulb wasn't working so I put a new one in. Should the low fuel light come on when you turn the key (Bulb test)? I got the base analog dash (speedometer,odometer,trip meter, temp,fuel)

the check guages light is probably on cuz the low fuel light is on, get that to turn off and i bet the check guages will go away also.

it shouldnt be becuase of the fuel light. I have two of these and the other one works right. Fuel light comes on when the needle is in orange. Check gauges never came on at the same time. Only in the new one. I think it may be that I need a oil pressure sender because the pressure gauge is always near the top. Even at idle. It hasnt moved since i got the car.

maybe its just cavaliers :roll: now that i think about it when i had my massive 3 guage cluster in the old LE the check guages light never came on with the fuel light......hmmm i dont even remember if i had one