Got new RPO sheet - Translater needed

Grand Moff Joseph

Well, now that I have a complete RPO sheet, I could use some help figuring these out. As always, any help is appreciated! :)

Codes:

AR4

A65

BC3

BW7

B24

B34

B35

C67

D35

D58

F17

F41

INB

J65

K06

K34

K60

LH0 - 3.1 V6

MD9

MX1

NA5

NC6

N33

N54

OSH

PG1

P08

QDP

UH6

UM7

US6

U66

VK3

V73

ZV8

0DJ

1AY

1SD

20B

20I

6UX

7UX

85U - PAINT

hey i didnt know you had the TH125 GMJ?

Yep, I got stuck with the basic tranny - I pretty much need to stand on the gas at any speed to force it to downshift. Then again, I thought the only two tranny choices were the 440T4 (basic), and the 4T60, but I see I was mistaken... :lol:

But, knowing my luck, this makes my car rare right? Like, I'm the only guy here with the granny transmission? :lol:

hey i didnt know you had the TH125 GMJ?

Yep, I got stuck with the basic tranny - I pretty much need to stand on the gas at any speed to force it to downshift. Then again, I thought the only two tranny choices were the 440T4 (basic), and the 4T60, but I see I was mistaken... :lol:

But, knowing my luck, this makes my car rare right? Like, I'm the only guy here with the granny transmission? :lol:

No, I have it too.... :frown:

Ah, I see. Well, I for one am proud to share fame with the Mexi-Lumina (god bless its red-striped soul) :)

BTW, thanks for the quick translation!

so, by sayin gyou got a "new" rpo sheet...what happened to the "old" one?

The 'old' one was the RPO sticker that was supposed to be on the spare tire cover in the trunk. Unfortunately, it wore off a long time ago.

Yes, I too was blessed with the TH125c transmission, it was a joy to drive. My gas foot got a hell of a workout!

Speaking of which, two things:

1. did your transmission give a fairly loud kick when it finally downshifted?

2. You still have pics of the mexi-lumins, so some of the newer people here can see what the fuss is all about?

ahh i see. and you went to GM with your vin and got a new one?

Yep. I went to the local dealer's parts counter, gave them the VIN, and they had a PRO printout in about 30 seconds. And - it was FREE. I thought the only things dealerships gave out for free were 'sticker-shocks'