RSM is screwing me

Vegeta

Sorry to hear about this. I don't plan on doing business with them..especially after this!

One question though...does Energy Suspension make bushings for W-body cars? I've heard that they make some nice products, but I could never find any on their site for the 88-96 and 97-03 GPs. :(

With all the people reading taht thread...

I feel that I should mention the bad service from mands...

we'll see...I'll give him until Monday...then I'll take it there.

can't you get pretty much any bushing from Energy Suspension? just have yours measured and get some of the same kind/type? I know a guy w/ access to cheaper poly bushings for other cars that I might be able to work something out with, I'll keep you all updated if I find out anything useful.

can't you get pretty much any bushing from Energy Suspension? just have yours measured and get some of the same kind/type? I know a guy w/ access to cheaper poly bushings for other cars that I might be able to work something out with, I'll keep you all updated if I find out anything useful.

Thats what I thought, couldnt you just go measure what sizes you need, then buy those? I mean, all bushings are pretty much the same right? I know theres two lengths of them, but diameters are diameters doesnt matter what car its for

Robby

That might work for the rear end stuff, but the control arms aren't a straight bushing. If I have to get a set of stock replacements, I will measure everything and let you know.

There have been a lot of complaints about RSM's service and products. I guess that's why they're not very popular when it comes to the W-Body.