Thinking about dyno-ing my car...

Z34-5speed

I am thinking about putting my car on a dyno after christmas so i can see if it is really down on power or i'm just telling myself that. The local dyno charges $75 for 3 runs. I was just wondering what you guys think my car should dyno at if it were running 100%, i am guessing around 180+, being really conservative with the #s. Here is a list of my mods if you dont want to read them from my sig...

FFP Dogbone

Semi-federwell intake

2.5inch Magnaflow Catback

60* V6 chip

Do you guys think i am just wasting my money or what? Thanks alot.

Kyle

Although I know it won't happen, I truly hope you dyno 219whp just so you can send the results to Aaron.... :willynilly: :lol:

218 WTF??? lmao...

I defiantely don't think its a waste of money and fill us in on the results after you do it.

Although I know it won't happen, I truly hope you dyno 219whp just so you can send the results to Aaron.... :willynilly: :lol:

218 WTF??? lmao...

I defiantely don't think its a waste of money and fill us in on the results after you do it.

I remember that shit from 60*v6 LOL!!!

Did you fix the timing on that thing yet? Honestly I dont know why you would wanna dyno a car thats not running right. Thats why my dads car hasnt seen a dyno for some time... But get that timing fixed then go for it!

Or if you wanna see how much of a difference timing actually makes! :lol:

I want to dyno it to see if something is wrong. I personally think it is the timing but i have no one around here that knows shit about these cars so i am going to dyno it to see how much power i am down.