I need help .....

ctx46

Serously guys... how can I richen up the fuel fixture in my 1996 GTP..... I have taken out my bored maf but I really miss the power increese from it!!!! I dont want to damage my motor @ all, so... how can I trick it the comp to make it run rich.......

would a resistor in the intake air sensor be enoughf? or can I some how re-compensate my maf for the size differance.....

please.... post ASAP...... I miss my cars old self.....

later

joe

Wasn't your motor running in the high STOICH part which indicates a correct / balanced fuel mixture? If that's the case, you're fine... dumping in more fuel when not needed is going to kill your gas mileage and fowl your plugs faster. I don't see that as efficent at all. Keep a tab on it, don't overkill and you'll be alright.

- RedFox340

Well there two ways to do this little procedure. One way is a point of no return. That way consists of crimping off your fuel return line just enough to raise your fuel pressure some. The other way is sorta like a point of no return but your fuel pressure can be adjusted back to factory settings. That way consists of cutting your fuel return line and putting in a valve to restrict fuel from going back into the tank. Therefore raising fuel pressure. :) :) :) give it a shot is all I can say. :)