3800 related fire video(Impala police cruisers)

mfewtrail

Why wouldn't the Grand Prix's be included in that? isn't it the same engine?

A little off topic... but is it normal down that way for cop cars to have windows tinted so dark? around here cop cars rarely have any tint on them unless they are unmarked, but even then I've never seen it that dark.

Jamie

LOL at the cop.... "As soon as I cranked the key, there was the big boom"........ "flames were just coming up just as I was hearing the big bang".............. "It was being fueled by fire, so the flames were, you know, distinctly red" you could tell there was accelerant."

Thank you, for your 2nd grade description of this event. :willynilly:

In the news report they said cop car are doing this. Could the assumption be made that it's not the car but what they did to the car after they got it to make this happen?

like never satisified said, these things sit in the sun and heat up all day. Most cops I know leave the engine on during their entire shift, most of the time just sitting in park. Those engines are abused.

Am I the only one that did NOT like that explanation that "Fleet Manager" gave :lol:

"There's too much fuel and too much spark" WTF?! Jesus, I'm glad he's not a manager around here :new_all_coholic: :gr_grin:

LOL at the cop.... "As soon as I cranked the key, there was the big boom"........ "flames were just coming up just as I was hearing the big bang".............. "It was being fueled by fire, so the flames were, you know, distinctly red" you could tell there was accelerant."

Thank you, for your 2nd grade description of this event. :willynilly:

or its because it was a woman and she doesn't know whats under the hood of her own patrol car? :lol: