Honda Z34...

Z34-5speed

A friend and i got bored and we happened to be working on a Honda, this was the result...(that is my friend in the pic, damn honda guy) :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_1728.jpg

And this is a pic of my old Z, see if you can see anything odd...(i thought it was hilarious)

5-12-06182.jpg

Don't worry, it was only on there for a day or two, i got alot of funny looks. :lol:

damn your old z was SEXY.

Thanks. The exterior was IMMACULENT, i mean brand new looking, not even one chip or anything. The interior on the other hand... :sad:

I loved that car the only problem was that it had 157k on the original motor and tranny, it was leaking tranny and radiator fluid, and it was an automatic. I got the car when i was 15, and got rid of it this March. I'll put up a pic of what it looked like when i got rid of it. I bought it for 2grand and put about 3 grand into it and sold it for $2,500. :sad:

Kyle

When i got the car...

5-12-06180-1.jpg

5-12-06199.jpg

5-12-06178.jpg

When i got rid of the car...

5-12-06219.jpg

5-12-06221.jpg

5-12-06215.jpg

And cans they were. They were Magnaflow straight through fully stainless steel muffs. The stupid rear supporting bar in the back wouldn't allow them to be tucked up any higher so they hung really low, but maaaaan did they sound badass! It was a really deep tone that screamed when you got into it.

Kyle

I still see it driving around town, with stock wheels of course. The people we sold it too arn't taking car of it at all. :cry: I wish i had the money to buy it back and have the red one too.

(p.s.-were there any grey 5speeds made? I've never seen one.)

yep.

i woulda loved to have that car. that gray is my favorite color on them.

Grey is nice, but Maui Blue all the way!

Too bad your buddy didnt have one of those ghey 'powered by honda' banners, now that woulda been hilarious!! :lol:

yep.

i woulda loved to have that car. that gray is my favorite color on them.

Grey is nice, but Maui Blue all the way!

Too bad your buddy didnt have one of those ghey 'powered by honda' banners, now that woulda been hilarious!! :lol:

I can get one...

Anyone know what the paint code (or name of the color) is for that grey Z34??? That's what color my old GP was and I wanna make a replica model of it.

That was one sexy car! isn't there someone else one the forum that has one too?