Cherry bombs!!

FordBoy

Would they sound good on a 2.8? I plan to some time down the road make a custom exuast. Il cut the stock pipe about half way thoough the car. put a spliter(makes 1 into 2) make a 45degreebend have pipe run out a2ft approx. Then another 45degree, then cherry bombs and out the back with tips. Right now i have a single pipe it blows. Any tips idea/telling me im a dumbass for putting cherry bobms a W :lol:

if you're thinking about cherry bombs, you might as well just run straight pipes...provided you still have your cat in place, straight pipes won't be awfully loud.

Personally, i'd just run some thrush turbo mufflers...can't go wrong for $15

I would put 1 but i like the look and sound of duals better.

dual exhaust doesn't have a sound, it has a look. you could put one muffler under the car and still run dual exhaust from it.

They seem to have a deeper pitch to them as far as my ears tell me. But yeah the like to they look great.

i cant find anymore cherry bombs in any of the stores by me so i cant run duals.. :willynilly:

i knew a kid that had a cherry bomb on his 2.8 celebrity. sounded horrible, please dont.

those thrush turbos someone else mentioned are about the same price and probably sound better. or you can spend like $40 on a dynomax super turbo. i like those. they sounded great on my buddies acura legend 2.7 :biggrin:

Hey, 97Ctty.. Just cut a length out of the YPipe and replace it with the cherrybomb you have..

ANd also, do you have any sounds clips? Or can you get some to hear thre idle note?

My old '92 Z34 5 speed had dual 8" glasspacks in place of the mufflers, that thing fricking screamed when you got on it. Not that you'd get quite the same sound with a 2.8 but I think it would sound good.

I would just run straight pipes on the 2.8. Now if you had the 3.4, and you said you were gonna use cherry bombs, I would say NO!!!!

So run stock caddy, and staights out the back?