Rear Struts

Guest RedCutlassSL

I bought the AC Delco replacement struts at the dealer for a little less than 100 Canadian, so that should be about 70 USC. The also came with the upper strut mounts, so replacement was a snap. 4 bolts per side, and had an alignment check after. They were firm ride FE3 equivalent, and let me tell you they were so firm that it took a while to get used to the ride after being so accostomed to the squishey factory FE1 struts. A really good buy with a lifetime warranty to boot. lifetime on the assembly, strut and mount.

go to napa website, theyre have good prives there, i checked it out if i had a non maxed credit card, i would have ordered it, , and i bet if you get the part number they will have it at the store,......hmm illl look and post now, keep in mind that these will be for my 91 regal, but they all should be the same

http://www.naponline.com

NAPA Shocks Strut - Sensa-Trac - Rear

Usually ships in 24 hours. NS

71831 $ 61.99

AK43 Kit May Be Required to Replace Original Lower Mounting Bolts & Nuts if Damaged or Unable to Be Reused, Strut-Mate Boot Kit may be Required

NAPA Shocks Strut - Reflex - Rear

Usually ships in 24 hours. NS

931831 $ 69.99

AK43 Kit May Be Required to Replace Original Lower Mounting Bolts & Nuts if Damaged or Unable to Be Reused

hope this helps

I bought the AC Delco replacement struts at the dealer for a little less than 100 Canadian, so that should be about 70 USC. The also came with the upper strut mounts, so replacement was a snap. 4 bolts per side, and had an alignment check after. They were firm ride FE3 equivalent, and let me tell you they were so firm that it took a while to get used to the ride after being so accostomed to the squishey factory FE1 struts. A really good buy with a lifetime warranty to boot. lifetime on the assembly, strut and mount.

That's a pretty good price with the upper strut mount.

I had to pay $25/each for upper strut mounts!