Bri-Guy-GA

Mod's sorry if this is the wrong forum, but wasn't sure where else to put question.

I found a teal 95 GTP, with 3.4, HUD and DIC in a j/y today. I am looking for the dash pad to go with the HUD I just picked-up on Ebay. Is $100 a good price? They also wanted $125 for the HUD. I know thats high, but what would the whole car be worth? I might pick it up for the engine and interior alone. Then sell off the remaining bits.

What the hell junkyard is that? FWIW, I picked up a HUD unit, dashpad, switch and wiring pigtail for $20 at Pull-A-Part.

I'd find out how much they want for the entire car.

Its M&S in fairburn. Big outfit with fancy building. Would explain the prices. Where are there any pull-a-parts in the metro ATL area? The only one I saw was closed. I figured it was a rip-off, but wanted to verify it. I wont be going back there.

You mean in Fayetteville?

Yeah, M&S is full of shit. I hate that place. They wanted $150 for a stock delco CD player without warranty :roll:

http://www.pullapart.com/

Yea fayetteville. I quickly came to the same conclusion when he said $100 for the pad. Know any pick a part around that might have a GP?