Saw a Blue RPE GP the other day...(pic inside)

terryk2003

soo, i walked out of CompUSA the other day and and what do i see!?...a blue GP...@ first i just noticed it because it was really clean...but then i said to myself "IS THAT A RPE"...walked over there, and sure enough...it was!...first time i've ever seen one in person!...it was clean as hell too...makes me wonder if the owner really knew what he/she had...anywayz...here is a pic i snapped with my camera phone real quick

cameraphonepics008.jpg

What is an RPE??? I cant see the picture you posted.

Ditto here. I see an early model black GP running around with a gold script "special edition" on it. That the same thing?

Wow that IS clean! Something like a piece of an old sticker is still on the back though. :frown:

i think that sticker says RICHARD PETTY EDITION on it or something...i don't remember...

There's a red one (isn't that the rarest one?) around here that I just started seeing about 2 months ago. An old guy drives it. Like you said, I wonder if he knows what it is. I saw it today driving around on the snowy & salty roads.