TGP burnout

black_97_ls

Man, FWD burnouts are K-O-O-L!!!

Okay, I'll be fair. I've done one in the Cutlass. :lol:

:rolleyes:

I actually like the look of FWD burnouts better than the look of RWD burnouts...and atlest if you can do a FWD burnout it means your car has some good power (and I am talking a decent burnout, like above). Any RWD car can break 'em loose easily. Shit, my G/F's brother's old v6 Mustang could roast em...

.. and that's a GTP

HAHA!!!!

Thats Osman at a London Auto Club meet here in London... I missed that meet because SOMEONE didn't want to go (Q-ball)

That car is sweeeeeeeeeet. Not only is it a turbo, but I'm pretty certain he has N2O on that thing as well...

.. and that's a GTP

Actually, he has emblems that say TGTP on it

Jamie

Man, FWD burnouts are K-O-O-L!!!

Okay, I'll be fair. I've done one in the Cutlass. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you want. It isn't impressive. I can go out do it in the Regal any time I want to. I just happen to like my differential.

I could burn out my GP if I wanted to...

... until the ice melts!

Seriously, I might be able to, I've just never tried.

I do one wheel wonders all summer....I mean nothing smokin' like that vid (c/mon, it's the 3.1)...but yeah i'm sure the differential really loves me

nice thing about my monte is and i dont know for sure but it always spins both, i know it isnt posi but limited slip for sure... no one wheel wonders for my, unlike my old 95 neon :lol:

what is it then casue i dont think my car would spin just one if one tire was on ice and the other one was in glue... seriously the computer takes over and the ABS goes nuts prolly like a million things goin on in there all at once but it WILL not spin just one tire

No 4T65 has ever had an LSD. It's an open differential. Whatever wheel is turning gets the power. That's how it works. Traction control and torque management can kick in, but they can't "override" what the differential is doing.

meh either way i dont feel like arguing about it... theres always 2 strips behind me when i peel out even if i am turning ... my neon always left 1 :lol:

I'm not saying two wheeled burnouts don't happen, I'm just saying it's not an LSD.

My car used to be able to "peel out" by mashing the gas. I think after I did the burnout in the driveway 2 years ago and with the trans acting up it just isn't the same anymore.

This Osman character, has anyone met him, and does he live in London, or was he just there?? I'm just wondering, my brother may know the guy. If anyone met him, does he have very bright hair, blonde or almost white, :lol:

That looks like it could be a fun car to drive :gears:

I honestly dont even think my car could spin them if I wanted to.............. Damn 3100

The 3100 is great at spinning tires. It gets much harder with wider tires, but with stock 205mm wide tires I would burn rubber without trying (when pulling out fast, etc.)

I honestly dont even think my car could spin them if I wanted to.............. Damn 3100

The 3100 is great at spinning tires. It gets much harder with wider tires, but with stock 205mm wide tires I would burn rubber without trying (when pulling out fast, etc.)

Ive got 215 tires, but there michelins so they are very soft...