Autometer Air Fuel Ratio Install

97loudcut

So why are you installing an A/F gauge again? :lol:

That thing is just going to sweep back and forth all the time and be annoying.

yea, personally I'd wire in an on/off switch. I plan to, I've heard they're awful at night.

Yeah I really could care less about any of your AF Ratio gauge opinions and why I chose to have one, so you can shut the ole' pie hole when it comes to that.

But thank you pwmin for that info!

Wiring is pretty much done. Just gotta connect power and ground to the main harness I created, and attach the signal wire for the air/fuel and trans temp. All wiring is ran, just gotta connect the wires to the guage.

Matt left, and I brought the guage pod in for a bit of trimming for a better fitment.

The trans plus, as stated, was right on top. The factory bung was a 10 millimeter bolt, if anyone needs to know.

Wiring is pretty much done. Just gotta connect power and ground to the main harness I created, and attach the signal wire for the air/fuel and trans temp. All wiring is ran, just gotta connect the wires to the guage.

Matt left, and I brought the guage pod in for a bit of trimming for a better fitment.

The trans plus, as stated, was right on top. The factory bung was a 10 millimeter bolt, if anyone needs to know.

Did you splice into the harness or what? How cold was it, lol?

I might come down Thursday.

Yep, spiced into the harness, above the connection so he doesn't ever have to worry about redo-ing it.

We went into work and did it. I was wearing a sweater, and about took it off (I keep really really warm).

He's gonna come down Thursday at like 12:30 if you wanna come down with him for the finishing up of everything.

Yep, spiced into the harness, above the connection so he doesn't ever have to worry about redo-ing it.

We went into work and did it. I was wearing a sweater, and about took it off (I keep really really warm).

He's gonna come down Thursday at like 12:30 if you wanna come down with him for the finishing up of everything.

Shit, I can't come that early.