It looks hot on a trailer

94CutlassSLCoupe

Looks like it has the same interior scheme as my '91.

International rims > sawblades

14" steelies > sawblades. You need to put the Int. series rims on there, they look perfect, especially with that color combination.

14" steelies > sawblades. You need to put the Int. series rims on there, they look perfect, especially with that color combination.

I don't mind the sawblades much, they looked great on the '90 base compared to the crosslaces. and, IMO, 14" steelies look like shit compared to the sawblades, not that they would fit with the 94+ rear brakes) plus the Int'l series wheels are pretty corroded up and they came with snow tires on them. We'll see what dad does.

I don't mind the sawblades much, they looked great on the '90 base compared to the crosslaces. and, IMO, 14" steelies look like shit compared to the sawblades, not that they would fit with the 94+ rear brakes) plus the Int'l series wheels are pretty corroded up and they came with snow tires on them. We'll see what dad does.

I would still hang on to the International wheels. Personally I like the pie wheels over the sawblades but, if the pie's are fuxored it makes sense.