My newest addition

joey b

I just picked this car up today. Very happy my search for a cutty vert that was in decent shape and in my price range has ended. The car is in great shape and was previously owned by a hobby mechanic, so I am quite sure that I have a sound vehicle. If not, that isn't much of a problem since I planned on doing some work anyway.

now I have have to sell my other car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsmobile-Cutlass-convertable-93-cutlas-supreme-convertable_W0QQitemZ230056453969QQihZ013QQcategoryZ6405QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah, red isn't my fave either, but now I'm gonna own 2-- oh well. I would prefer the garnet, white, black or any of the blues, teal, electric, or the dark blue-- So I think that is EVERY other color. I guess you take what you can get.

it was 2100. I will probably get slightly less for the car I am selling, so in reality it will just set me back tax, title, and about 100 bucks.

coming from "mr. bargain-car-shopper" that means a lot. I was pretty sure that I was getting a good deal, but when you cough up that much cash, it still leaves you with a bit of qualms.

quite possibly it was. I don't know where he lived since I met him at his shop, but he lived only about 15 minutes away.

The blue car I picked up in January. It had a broken motor mount (and much more). He posted it here, maybe on 60 as well. I traveled to cadillac to get it.

quite possibly it was. I don't know where he lived since I met him at his shop, but he lived only about 15 minutes away.

The blue car I picked up in January. It had a broken motor mount (and much more). He posted it here, maybe on 60 as well. I traveled to cadillac to get it.

Yeah, well throw it up into the forsale section!

I'm selling the blue one for 2000, which is what I have into it. I don't expect anyone here to have the money or want to buy it so I haven't posted it. I have a potential buyer checking it out tomorrow. I currently am working it out so I am waiting to be finished. If they are not interested then I will post it in the F/S section along with all of the details.