My Aunt = W-body (CS) lover.

ZoomZoomFan

Yeah, she's the one with the beat up red 94 CS DOHC coupe I post about every now and then. Well, she drives back and forth 50+ miles a day, and her Cutty has racked up 188k. It's starting to nickel and dime her, like any 188k car is expected to.

Anyway, she happened to be visiting us for Thanksgiving, and saw that my grandad has a tan on tan leather 95 CS 3100 4-door for sale. A few discussions and test drives later, she's bought the car from her dad for 3000. It's got 88k on it, and the 3100 runs like a top. The interior is MINT, with not one imperfection - anywhere. The tan leather is hawt as well.

I didn't have time to snap some pics before she left, but here's what her old one and new one look like:

Her old one looks like this, except red on black leather.

1990-97-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-94128191990301.JPG

Her new one looks exactly like this:

MVC-015F.JPG

As soon as she gets back home she's putting her red one up for sale. My uncle and I both told her to start out asking 1900-ish, and then a potential buyer can work her down to what it's actually worth.

If any of you want it and live in the Indianapolis area, PM me.

Yeah I thought it was an awesome deal too. Before tax and license related issues (Kentucky sales tax), she was buying it for 2800 or so.

I drove it and beat the hell out of it. ^_^ Nah, really I just floored it a bunch and imagined the 3100 in my car.

I am in Indy! I do not need a car :P

psst...it's a '94 DOHC in red, so it likely has graphite interior with HUD...

I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER CAR!!!!!!! I"LL BUY THE HUD WHEN IT GOES TO JY HELL IN INDY! I CAN WAIT, I SWEAR! AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly:

:lol:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have HUD guys...:( If it did I'd have found it and messed with it by now. It does have graphite leather though, in good shape last time I checked.

The 3.4 that's in there now is a replacement motor. We're not sure how many miles the actual motor has, because when my grandpa got the car with 100k miles, it already had a replacement motor. It runs good though.

And there's a few paint chips here and there from the shitty roads around my aunt's house of course.

PM me if ya want more info.

the best deal that he could cut a close family member for a '95 3100 was $3k??!?!?!?

He's not known for being generous. :lol: That's why I was surprised when he just bought the Beretta for me, and didn't make me pay for it at all. I guess that's because I'm his grandkid.