Got a flat.

Q-Ball

Well, I drove home from work everything seemed fine at 7am. Got up to goto the wreckers cause I left my tools there by accident last week. So I went there and the car felt un even. So I got to the wreckers and found out my RH rear tire was completly flat. Well on a good note, I got my tools back. I was gonna put my spare on, but the drive home is only like 10 min, so I just drove slowly home. I got home and put 2 of my winter sawblade rims on the back. Than it got dark and I will swap my other 2 front tires tomorrow.

Just my excitment for today.

wow this seems to happen more then I think :S...i've never had anything tire related ever happen to me before and I have the shittiest tires in summer too lol...maybe I've just been lucky

Last time I had a flat it cost me $27.00 to get it patched.

Cost me $5...lol Did it myself.

Well there was a shitload of bead sealer on it, and I was feeling pretty lazy, so I just let someone else take care of it :lol:

Last time I got a flat was a week after I got the car... took a corner too fast and put a nail through the edge of the tread, in JUST such a spot that they couldn't patch it... had to buy a whole new tire...

Good that you got your tools back, you should drop off my tape measure some time... LoL

Jamie

wow this seems to happen more then I think :S...i've never had anything tire related ever happen to me before and I have the shittiest tires in summer too lol...maybe I've just been lucky

:werd: The worst that I've ever had happen was a random problem with one of my winter tires going flat overnight. And even then, it seems to have corrected itself now :lol:

Damn.

Today I was driving about 40 or 45 behind some other car, and my car started to wobble and I felt the same feeling there was when our old 91 Corsy had a flat. It went on and on, and I started to panic. Then the feeling abruptly stopped and all was FE1 smooth again. I checked the tires, they're cool. Must've been the road, THANK GOD.

Last time I got a flat was a week after I got the car... took a corner too fast and put a nail through the edge of the tread, in JUST such a spot that they couldn't patch it... had to buy a whole new tire...

Good that you got your tools back, you should drop off my tape measure some time... LoL

Jamie

Haha come get it. Well, I must say my car looks like ass with the rear winter tires on. But oh well. Winters gotta come sooner or later.