so i drove a 95 supreme sl today and..

sclary18

IT SUCKS! no offense to anyone out there, but i absolutely HATED it.. the interior made me feel like i was drivin a monte carlo, it had the 3100 and had alot LESS power than mine, and it overall looked too new... nice on the outside, shitty on the inside.. i give it a 2 out of 5

IT SUCKS! no offense to anyone out there, but i absolutely HATED it.. the interior made me feel like i was drivin a monte carlo, it had the 3100 and had alot LESS power than mine, and it overall looked too new... nice on the outside, shitty on the inside.. i give it a 2 out of 5

Don't you have a 3100 as well? Could have just been out of tune as well...

Well if you have the 3.4, thats a HUGE downgrade to the 3100 :lol: And even a bad running 3100 is a downgrade from a 3100.

Honestly the only thing I dont like about the interior of my car is the IP carrier is broken.

Well if you have the 3.4, thats a HUGE downgrade to the 3100 :lol: And even a bad running 3100 is a downgrade from a 3100.

Honestly the only thing I dont like about the interior of my car is the IP carrier is broken.

He doesn't it's the 3.1, just checked another thread. And I agree with Jeremy, something must have been wrong with it.

well, it just seemed like it had less power.. and also when i saw the pics of the 95 vert the interior looked really nice, but when i saw it in person i was like uhhhh, its too new.. and also.. it really just the interior that throws it off, i have the smaller no air bag steering wheel which makes it drive different, and also my car feels alot heavier and more old skool.. also with his.. i think its just cause when i hit the gas the chassis wasnt as strong like the vert..

umm yeah. Deffinatly something wrong when a 3.1 owner says the 3100 has less power! :lol:

:werd:

My below average (IMO) running 3100 still managed to beat Q-ball's 92 GP 3.1 considerably...

The older interiors are cooler. But they are just too flimsy, rattley, and shakey. If I were to get another one it would be '95+ in blue or maroon. I'd retrofit some AQ9s, rear buckets and a GP HUD, just like I did to the '94...

I'd also talk to Dan ( stockgp ) about how he got the digi UB3 into his '95 interior. Cant get much better than that. :cool:

I actually can't decide, but the older GP interiors seem so much cheaper now that I have the newer interior. I actually prefer the 97+ and 04+ dashes myself.

Yeah, I'm the same way too.

get used to it, cause bland interiors will be around for a long time :lol: more unique interiors left GM around 1994, but what can ya do, other than grin and bear it. Thats what I did. FTR I do like the newer restyled interior too, but I always will like the original style. And just think, GM carried that general look over in the GP, analog odometer and all, till like 2003 :lol:

interior is my Lumina sucks donkey balls so I dunno what you guys are whining about lol well with your rich style Cuttys and Regals and etc!! lol

Meh, the interior in the Regal isn't that much nicer than the Lumina Its the next base looking interior :lol: IMO the cutlasses have much nicer interiors that the Regals.