a "whats my car worth to you" question

patgizz

yeah. i have found a car i want more than mine. how about that.... me changing my mind all quick-like. anyway i wouldnt have to sell the Z34 to get it but at that point, i dont know if i could care about the Z anymore. the one i'm looking at is hella-easier to make fast and is RWD V8.

so. the Z34 in my sig, slick's old car:

20k on new gm crate motor w:

shaved heads(10.5:1 CR est.)

p&p heads, intakes, exhaust manifolds

shielded air filter setup chris made

FFP chip(that i'll have ben change for 5 speed)

FFP dogbone

lowered in front w/ ST springs and kyb's

will be lowered in rear w/ FAF leaf and kyb's

94+ rear brakes

front STB

addco rear sway bar

i'm about to install great working HM284 w/ new ZOOM clutch, FFP underdrive pulley, late model 3x00 high torque mini starter

body is decent. rust over rear wheels, rest is good. front bumper needs some supports made which i'll probably take care of. will need paint. will come with 2nd trunklid with shaved lock(one on car is punched out). stock cassette. interior is so-so, chris started changing it over to black. will come w/ stock grey seats. stock wheels with tires that look new.

i'm not posting it for sale, nor am i phishing. i'm just trying to get an idea of what someone would give me for it in the event that i lose interest after the 5 speed and supension work is all done.

I'm just sayin rust usually will decrease your value; especially if it is visible body rust where it is painted.

BTW that's as small as I could make that pic. :razz:

Unfortunately with rust it would be worth less to me too. I'd say ~2k.

and jesus Nick that pic is quite large. You must have a 35 inch plasma screen hooked up to your pc for that to look normal lol

is the engine a new 3.4 dohc?

yeah.

i'm thinking i'll probably buy the other car if it comes down to it, and drive both in the spring and see which i like better.

thats aboot what i figured. 2k

probably just drive it into the ground. that or buy the other car and keep em both :lol:

i'm only buying the other car if i can sell enough stuff out of my garage to pay for it with zero out of pocket expense. that or i buy and engine swap the caddy :twisted:

Well think of it this way, if you keep your Z, that can be like your winter beater, and whatever kinda car your getting ( RWD v8 kinda limits the guesses! :wink: ) but then you can take good care of that, if its that good condition to being with.

I hope that Craprice is from the west coast or down south otherwise watch the front fenders. Those things rot like no tomorrow.

now i remember why i had you ignored. retard-ass comments like that.