ragtop

rockfangd

hi everyone i just thought i would bring up that the other day for the first tim ever i saw a 94 cuty 4 dr wth a cloth top like a cadillac, it had all leather interior, power everything like an international. has anyone ever seen a top like this on a cutty before

I see them all the time. It's called a "carriage roof" I think.

Usually gaudy old folks like 'em. Most common on Lincoln Town Cars, but I've seen them on many other cars.

I think they're most common in Florida.

Picture1110.jpg

:lol:

I've seen a regular white 4 door Euro with a bright purple carriage top, wish I had it's pic.

HAHA YES!!!! :lol:

I hate those things! They look horrible1

yes! that exact car is in williams! remember jay?

Picture1110.jpg

I've seen a regular white 4 door Euro with a bright purple carriage top, wish I had it's pic.

He better not have, he was standing next to me when I took the Pic. Shoulda had him do a 'buddy christ' for me :D

Picture1110.jpg

He better not have, he was standing next to me when I took the Pic. Shoulda had him do a 'buddy christ' for me :D

HAHA I shoulda done something in that picture! The fucking thing is still there!!!! LOL John, next time we go to willams we gotta get pics off all the odd shit there! :lol:

haha, i can see the cutlass i took the trunk lid off of in the background

haha, that sucked going through the backseat. You can see the Monte that has the peeling paint, with the paint bubble of water! Im telling ya this is like a water bed, except on the side of a Monte Carlo, under the paint.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so that cutlass is god ugly!!!! i only hope that the interior makes up for the nasty exterior. the one that i saw was prolly the only nice one, and get rid of the old foagie tire on the back, the one i saw didnt have that ugly thing