PHANTOM

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

Any more info on the Cutlass Supreme FE3 Phantom. Also, whats the deal with Cutlasses with the FE3 badge on the trunklip, I've seen pics. Care to shed some light?

Was a limited edition dealership installed package. It was on the Cutlass coupes (usually in white or black) and came with ground effects, badging and small little goodies. I had an owner of one contact me through my site and I got the basic 411 on the Phantom upgrade... cool deal I think.

- RedFox340

I've seen the FE3 badges on the Cutlass's before, and if my memory serves me right, on a Cutlass Ciera? My opinion is, nothing to back it up, it was either a 1988 only or possibly 89 as well option. Both my 89 CS Int. Series have FE3, and neither has the badge. I know there's a sapphire blue CS in town with FE3 badging, can't remember if it had chrome grilles or not. damn malibu-diet cokes.....

• 3 weeks later...

can you post some pics?

also, FE3 was on ciereas too. There is one down the street (A "Special Edition") 1988 with the badging. If I can, ill try to sneak some pics. The daughter bought a newer Ciera, and at a time, we had 3 white cieras (mine was a 88 international, the moms "Special Ediition", and the daughters newer international).

Jon

can you post some pics?

PhantomFE3 has given some to me and I'll be hosting him as the Featured Car of the Month on my website before the end of the weekend. Expect to see them up by the afternoon of Sunday, June 15.

- RedFox340

PhantomFE3 has given some to me and I'll be hosting him as the Featured Car of the Month on my website before the end of the weekend. Expect to see them up by the afternoon of Sunday, June 15.

Pictures are up! Click on my website tab below, and head for the Feature Car.

Thanks PhantomFE3 for being the Car of the Month, looks great!

Keep on working at it, it'll be new before you know it! :D

- RedFox340