Flex-A-Form Leaf Spring done!

GrandPrix34

hey malibuolds, i thought of that but seeing as how some peeps on here are very...wats the word...assholes :wink: j./k.

I prefer a one on one discussion so if you have questions, just post and ill ask him. Last thing i would want is for someone on here to start some stupid petty shit and discourage them from making the spring. By the way, to let you guys know, I'LL be the gunnie (spelling??) pig and ill put it on and post pics. My car goes into the shop on monday so for a new fender, hood w/louvers, paintjob. Ima post pics of that too. Plus the 1st thing on the car will be the ST Lowering springs then the leaf spring if the managers at my work dont act gay and give me 0 fucking hours like last week!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Guest TurboSedan
hey malibuolds, i thought of that but seeing as how some peeps on here are very...wats the word...assholes :wink: j./k.

um, ok - it was just a suggestion.

joshua

It's nice to see someone here has money to repair/upgrade their W-Body...

...Oh! My poor balding tires, mismatched paint, rusting fenders and shot shocks! :)

I prefer a one on one discussion so if you have questions, just post and ill ask him. Last thing i would want is for someone on here to start some stupid petty shit and discourage them from making the spring. By the way, to let you guys know, I'LL be the gunnie (spelling??) pig and ill put it on and post pics. My car goes into the shop on monday so for a new fender, hood w/louvers, paintjob. Ima post pics of that too. Plus the 1st thing on the car will be the ST Lowering springs then the leaf spring if the managers at my work dont act gay and give me 0 fucking hours like last week!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

in about a month or two :( . g/f's and my anniversary and i owe her alot already. *DAMN CAR MONEYPIT!!* 8) After being canned from Wal Mart and being unemployed for like 2 months, i feel now that i have $$ and prom and graduation (this sunday) are thru, i owe her for all those aniversaries i couldnt buy her a gift or anything. So for these next several pay periods, its all her though i am still pulling some money to get the spring. My dad said i could take out a loan on him but ive done that so much i owe him my kidney, left nut, and 1st born :shock: