Doing a system for my friend, need some advice

Monkton

Well I'm doing a sound system for one of my friends. I'm giving him two Visonik 12'' woofers in a sealed box. I had them and I hated them, they're piles. My friend is going for earth shattering bass like me though, he just wants a tiny amount of bump in his Suzuki Vitara. I figure since it's not going to be in the trunk but open air it will sound a little better than it did in my car. And it was pretty decent in my car. I think what I'm going to do is give him my Pioneer DEH-17 deck I have in my Mirage right now for about $20, which I think is a steal. My question is what amp should I power the subs with? I can't see either subwoofer requiring more than 150w rms, but I can't be to sure because they came with no documentation whatsoever about what they can handle. Anywho, I don't need any posts about how much those subs suck, they will do fine for what my friend wants. I just need a nice little amp to power them with. Thanks in advance.