Need tan TGP floor mats

Larry M

Since I can't readily find suitable floor mat replacements (everything else including all interior upholstery is cherry, though tan), having looked at Pep Boys and Target, I'll save some gas and ask you folks about tan TGP floor mats(4). Alternatively, I could have a seamstress, etc., hem some for me if I can find the right kind of carpeting I'm requesting your input, please. : )

Here's another photo of my old car. How do you folks go about making your various logos? I'd like to try a few of those and see what I end up with. : )

mycarleadingnx1.png

1993luminaz34 has some *ok* floor mats in his car (gm) i think if you went to GM you could find some better ones that were universal... andyou can look on the interweb for light beechwood aftermarket ones

Larry, let us know if you locate any floor mats that are light beechwood in color. If you search "floor mats" on google.com, you'll find a lot of places online that make custom ones, but I haven't seen an exact color match for our cars(they list "beechwood" most of the time, but it looks a bit dark. I might send off for some carpet samples...) I have some mats in my car that are "sand" colored, the previous owner ordered them from JCWhitney.com and had them embroidered with "TURBO GP." They match pretty well if they're vacuumed so that the carpet lays down a certain way. You can see what I mean in this picture(the lower right-hand corner of the mat appears to be close in color in the pic, but the rest is darker).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/mfewtrail/1990%20TGP/TPGinterior.jpg

Well, I picked up some mats to use for winter and will probably see the ones that Jeff M has. I got mine at Walmart, not an exact fit and a bit on the narrow side, for $20. Thanks to everybody who chimed in. :razz: