Radio error code

cutlassdude96

I had a CD that didnt quiet want to eject today it kept macking a clicking noise until it pop out and got an E22 code. But every thing is working fine now.

I had a CD that didnt quiet want to eject today it kept macking a clicking noise until it pop out and got an E22 code. But every thing is working fine now.

Don't quote me on this, but I THINK that error code is for a bad laser eye. I had a factory cd player go out on me, and I'm pretty sure thats the code it gave me. Gotta send 'er in to some repair shop for like $140

Don't quote me on this, but I THINK that error code is for a bad laser eye. I had a factory cd player go out on me, and I'm pretty sure thats the code it gave me. Gotta send 'er in to some repair shop for like $140

Try a lens cleaner first if they'll cheap enough; it may be just dirty.

My brother bought a Maxell CD Lens Cleaner and has worked for him on his player & X-Box.

- RedFox340

my friend had a CD that wouldn't eject once in his 2001 Grand Am...we pried it out with a screwdriver and it hasn't happened again. but without a doubt, try a lense cleaner