Devils Night Destruction......

jdcutty

....and I was the victim

OUTSIDE:

d40bc5aaf5ef.jpg?tw=305&th=228&_rh=3tje0pqurgmw3kfz2sdbw22h6

INSIDE:

36d91e3b62ce.jpg?tw=92&th=69&_rh=f4omebopi547p2n94hctzkfuy

Dont know who or what did it, but it was like this when i woke up this morning. $135 later, I have a brand new one installed. Fuckin punk ass kids.

damn that sucks man. Thats what I was thinking would happen to my car last night at work. I have to park across the street from the building near this house where a lot of dumbass wannabe gangstas hang out, If they would have hit my car I would have killed them all

What the hell caused that? Looks like something big & heavy enough to crack the windshield, but looks white like paint splatter? Or is it just overexposed and that's crushed glass?

One year, my car got hit by an egg and it ate the paint. I probably would have rather had a smashed windshield - can be fixed good as new, but repaints are never good as factory paint.

I will never buy a house without an attached garage and this is one reason why!

What the hell caused that? Looks like something big & heavy enough to crack the windshield, but looks white like paint splatter? Or is it just overexposed and that's crushed glass?

Frozen egg maybe?

One year, my car got hit by an egg and it ate the paint. I probably would have rather had a smashed windshield - can be fixed good as new, but repaints are never good as factory paint.

Not to hijack, but is that really true? And, if you wash off egg fast enough it doesn't take off the paint does it?

Not to hijack, but is that really true? And, if you wash off egg fast enough it doesn't take off the paint does it?

If you wash it off quick enough it will not eat the paint. And the white stuff is glass, I have no idea what hit it.

thats the only downfall to halloween. i got egged one year, and you can still see the spot if you look hard enough. we drove around all night lookin for those kids.

That sucks dude. Luckily I have a garage. If you find the dude(s) that did it, you should wring his neck.

Speaking of halloween, I got egged yesterday with hardboiled eggs from these kids while I was riding back home from my friends house. I got so pissed at them that not only did I have everybody on the block looking at them and me but I believe one of them might have crapped in their pants. They deserve it as those eggs hurt. In fact I have a nice circular bruise on my ribs from it. Well anyways, at least the paint is ok.

I got back at a couple of kids that played an April Fools prank on my girls parents. They called me and told me about it as we were on our way back home from dinner. I saw them standing on the corner of the street. So i drifted the corner (the roads were a little wet from a light rain) and scared the hell out of them. It was great.

Damn, that sucks dude, but it could have been worse...

Last year my car got hit by an egg, but so did most other cars in the crescent, so I wasn't the only target.

I didn't even know until the next morning when my dad saw it, and came to tell me. I got out there, and it was partially frozen all over the side. I washed it off right away, and didn't see any damage, but if you look closely enough you can notice a little area where the egg hit... I hate those assholes that don't care if they damage your car, since it's not thiers..

Some kids put balogna, or salami, or some other lunch meat all over my roommates car when I lived up north in MA. He didn't see it untill late the next day. It ended up putting balogna shaped holes all the way through the paint on his trunk lid. Actual primer was showing through. Oh man, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as angry as he got too. Lucky for him he found a replacement trunk lid at the JY that was the same color. It was cheaper than repainting.

My friend's 04 Mustang she used to have got egged. Well, I say egged, but not in the sense that tons of eggs were thrown at it. She was driving on a four lane highway, and as she went under an overpass a person standing on the bridge dropped an egg and it hit her trunklid. There were little white crease marks in the trunklid that were all the way in the paint. From the egg-shell, I guess.