Poly dogbone

kfahn

the poly-u bushings almost completely stop the motor from rocking back when you hit the gas, therefore, more of the momentum from the power of the motor gets to the wheels, and is not wasted when the motor rocks back.

Robby

Well, with the poly dogbones, you would prolly notice the bad motor mount even more. From what I have heard, with the poly dogbones, you can feel more engine vibration. I would say, get the motor mount changed, then do poly dogbones, should be good to go for a long time

Robby

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, they should be exactly the same. The only difference would be the piece that the dogbone bolts to in the front. Some are made different. Do you still have your '89 Rob? take a dogbone from it and put it on your other GP to see if it fits.

Guest Anonymous

What do the brackets on your GP look like? Are they like the ones that were on your '89?

I need that headlight switch. What do the rims look like? Are they like mine?

PM me.

they need to make some 3100 mounts

umm...ismellrealbad...for that...i'm sure you can use mounts for another car as long as everything fits real nice. they're pricey though for motor mounts. my buddy put them on his '70 Mustang, and they cost $200.

Smelly, if you really want them, just get the dogbone brackets (the ones that bolt to the tie-bar) from a 2.8-3.1 W-body, but I'm telling ya keep the ones you have, they are a good quality correct working set of mounts. I got a set for my car off a 95 Cutlass. They never fail or fall apart like the older 2.8-3.1 type