holy lumina worktruck batman! pics

patgizz

Whats funny is if you look in the back ground he is at Home Depot. Sure as shit he is getting more stuff in there to pack in his car... You should have waited around, he was for sure gonna put one of those sheds in the background on the roof with some of the same twine that is keeping the ladder on..

Lowe's genius, it even says "i saw this at lowe's"

fuck the home depot, they are the ones who are the ball-lickers. they're like the walmart(low rent and rednecky) and lowe's is like target(clean and organized).

fuck the home depot, they are the ones who are the ball-lickers. they're like the walmart(low rent and rednecky) and lowe's is like target(clean and organized).

Eat me genius… Ever heard of punctuation? :rolleyes:

Eat me genius… Ever heard of punctuation? :rolleyes:

n00b can't take a little ribbing? look at the punctuation in my quote you got there and tell me what's wrong.... oh yeah - nothing. and topping that off, i'm not illiterate :lol: