Site w/ a few older "W" body kits

mfewtrail

Yeah I saw that Lumina one a long time ago.. I hate aftermarket body kits for the most part, but that Lumina one looked kinda good.. and kinda wrong at the same time. I think I'd rather have a Z-34 kit on a Lume.

Yeah I saw that Lumina one a long time ago.. I hate aftermarket body kits for the most part, but that Lumina one looked kinda good.. and kinda wrong at the same time. I think I'd rather have a Z-34 kit on a Lume.

there's one lumina kit out there for the older two doors that is kinda Z34ish, but looks better IMO...some guy here w/ the gray Lumina w/ the L67 swap has it on his car...think it's made by one of the major kit companies

I kinda like the nose/rear bumper on the Cutlass.

ok....i like the front bumper...and that's it. the rear bumper is stupid because it has a hole for exhaust to come out of. the wheels on that cutlass are pretty ugly too.

The kit for the GP looks great, IMO. I do agree the spoiler or whale tale, as thats what it looks like, could be done without. I would think a 94-96 GTP spoiler would look good with that kit

Robby

I think the Cutlass and the GP look great. The kit I saw on the 4dr. Lumina was not appealing to me. The contoured side shirts on the Cutlass look alright but there is something about fake brake air collectors that seems cheesy but I think most cars that come factory with them are even fake, like the 67 + Mustangs .

I dont like "spoilers" of any type on a road car. They have no use, much like the fake brake air collectors I just mentioned. I cant believe none of these manufacturers has made NASCAR "spoilers" . They'd sell like mad and give me something new to laugh about.

I dont like "spoilers" of any type on a road car. They have no use, much like the fake brake air collectors I just mentioned. I cant believe none of these manufacturers has made NASCAR "spoilers" . They'd sell like mad and give me something new to laugh about.

What? How could you laugh at such a beautiful sight as this? NASCAR power away!!!

rearpassenger2.jpg

- RedFox340

Nice lookin car. I was talking about the real thing that is what? about 1-2 inches taller and alot steeper. Put on every other car to come out or how about a slew of aftermarket ones on Imports, yea I'd find it amusing. Edit : How about some for truck tailgaits and SUV's? That Monty is very little different from the old Z 28 or Transam spoilers except it doesnt wrap around. Still I do not prefer a spoiler to a clean deck yet I like lower body kits if their not to heavy

I also like the 88-90 LE kit. I'm seriously thinking about getting one and buying another LE just to put the body kit on it and make it a show car. :D

well most street cars dont need a real spoiler anyway. I think a "spoiler" makes the rear of most any car look 10x better. But you are right, if companies sold NASCAR style spoilers they would sell like mad.

Robby