Slow directionals

Bri-Guy-GA

Unless they moved it around on the 94-up's, the turn signal flasher is on the driver's side above the accelerator.

The 4-way warning flasher one is mounted to the under-dash passenger side fuse panel.

Unless they moved it around on the 94-up's, the turn signal flasher is on the driver's side above the accelerator.

The 4-way warning flasher one is mounted to the under-dash passenger side fuse panel.

I will look for it under the dash on the drivers side. Think that is why they blink so slow?

Most likely, yes. If I were you, I'd spend the extra cash and pick up an electronic flasher while your at it. It doesn't slow down like the normal flashers when it gets cold out.

w3rd Thats what fixed mine.

The turn signal flasher is still in the same spot on the 94+, but the hazzard flasher is clipped to the dash support underneath the headlight switch...