airbag light

blkinternational

recently i had my car worked on to fix my steering nuckle i broke. ever sence i got the car back the airbag light has been on i cant figure out why i checked the fuse in the glove box any ideas?

remember that you turned the steering wheel with the link disconnected? you broke the clock spring.

someone post the how to rebuild a saginaw column link.

the good thing is you can get a clock spring from any W saginaw.... unless you have SWRC, in which case you must get one from ANY SWRC only W.

someone post the how to rebuild a saginaw column link.

It's in the FAQ section.

http://tss.likeabigdog.com

If you don't have RSWC's (GM-speak for "Redundant Steering Wheel Controls") now would be a good time to add them. When you're looking for the clockspring, locate an Olds steering wheel that has the radio controls.

Click here for instructions

Actually a wheel from any 1.5G W-Body (94-96 Regal and GP, 94-97 Cutty, 95-99 Monte, 95-01 Lumina) will work, so find one you like. Only problem with switching "brands" is that you'd need to grab up the airbag along with the new wheel, whereas you won't need the airbag if you stick with an Olds wheel. Me personally, I like the GP wheel best, followed by the Monte/Lumina wheel. Both have the "bumps" at 10 and 2, along with the controls mounted in the upper spokes of the wheel...