W-Body Tribute Video II

terryk2003

well...its finally here...not as good as the first one, IMO...but, seems like the sequals are never as good as the firsts...soo...here it is:

http://www.slowgtp.com/wbodyvid2.wmv

http://files.jbarbieri.net/w-body/wbodyvid2.wmv

please right-click save-as!...thanks!

both links are to the same thing...but the 2nd one is quite a bit faster! :burnout:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• john99gtp

• SigEpCutlass

• 19Cutlass94

:lol: it took 25+ mins for me to d/l it off of yours site while I was at work Terry. Overall, good video. I don't have the old one here at work for comparison. Was that a brand new Mustang GT that the green Regal GS walked away from towards the end?

:lol: it took 25+ mins for me to d/l it off of yours site while I was at work Terry. Overall, good video. I don't have the old one here at work for comparison. Was that a brand new Mustang GT that the green Regal GS walked away from towards the end?

yes it was!...2005 mustang GT...totally got PWND!!

<--- stuck on overutilized T1 @ work.

[me=john99gtp]pats his fiber connection to a dual oc12 and gigabit uplinks :lol:[/me]

holy geek mode batman!

Believe me...I've been arguing that we need more bandwidth since I started working here a year ago. :lol:

*Mike slaps John upside the head in disgust through teh intarweb! :lol:

500kb/sec from John's server!1 OMG it just finished, gotta watch!

EDIT: Sweeet! I also liked the music in the first video better, but this video was pretty damn good too. And I made it in this time! :lol: If I didn't have a stock 3100 I probably would have made a video...

Anyways, nice video. :thumb:

Seriously fuck all of you who are giving him negative comments, that is bullshit.

I don't see anyone else making kick ass w-body tribute videos. I am sure Terry put some effort into this and for you to come back with your little "7 out of 10." How about you stick your rating where the sun don't shine..

Thank you Terry for 2 sweet videos.

Why don't you relax dude?? He explained why he thought the video deserves 7 out of 10, it's called constructive criticizm (I wish I could spell). Terry won't mind it, and he knows we appretiate the time he took to make the video.

what the hell my regal wasnt in there? Fuck this, 1/10, leaving w-body. fucking haters. :flipa:

:joke: Vid was good, lotta track action. No 1st gen regals though... must give it a 10/10. :thumb: