GEN I clear tails

GrandPrix34

what the hell, everyone knows it's 425*!! Get with it mannnN!

ooops i was off by 25 i didnt need to get snappy dude

heh actually I know nothing about it....it was a joke

well lets say i do make them clear tails...how hard would it be to return them to stock form?

go to a scrap yard and buy a set for $50 to get them back. it's the logical solution

Did you guys see that blue cutlass on car domain with the clear home made tail lights.I think his is a 89 cutty.I didnt like them.To much like rice a ronie for me.

You talking about this cuttlass I take it.....

217528_7.jpg

thats one set the guy has made, here is another set.....

217528_14.jpg

I don't know, I like the bottom ones, they look good being dark, and on a dark car, but I think the top one lookes kinda bad on the blue car, now on a white car, that is a different story. Either way I give the guy credit for being able to make those and everything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Those look HORRIBLE!!!

To me, they look like stock lights with the lenses removed, and little round trailer lights glued into where the bulbs go! It serously looks like he doesn't even have any clear covers over them to make them look flush!

It looks like he's been in an accident and the lenses got broken off his taillights!