Need some help with a burn out...

CSI_MuNkY

ONe everynow and then wont brake it if you dont beat the car. It took 4-5months for the first to break doing one 1 or 2 drops in a week. The tranny is good yet and so is the motor.

I'm so glad we have people who document these things so the rest of us don't have to find out for ourselves. :roll: :lol:

Pour a little bit of oil or transmission fluid on the ground under your front wheels. Keep the car locked in 1st gear and make sure that both tires are spinning.

what he said!...pour some oil on the ground and stop on top of it...then lock the e-brake...

I could probably easily go do it now, been raining for hours...

Should be getting some vids from the drag strip this weekend (if q-ball doesn't chicken out and come with me)

But no more burn outs for me... not yet at least...

Jamie

I was gonna do a nice N-slammed smokey burnout right before I went to take out my bad tranny (had 1st gear) but then remembered I want to keep my axles and I guess tires in one piece.

218K And My 3.1 Usually doesn't have a Problem. Speaking Of Which, Its been raining for two days now, and My car (having Pissed Me off) got the pleasure Of Spinning the Tires through second gear. :burnout: It was still spinning at the top of second, but I let off before it shifted to third.

I usually just Punch It when I Want to spin the tires. :dunno: Then again, My tranny is shot anyway and this winter is my GP's Last Winter.

When i blew both front tires off my lumina i was in my friends woods and had the car pushed against a dirt pile. If your feeling lucky you could try a neutral drop or a rollback. Get her goin about 30 in reverse and throw it into first, always got the tires to spin on my old cavalier :twisted: But I would think your car has enough power to pull a good right. get up to a intersection, accelerate hard right and when your about halfway through the turn mash it. The tires should have lost enough traction to break lose if you have the power. Also try going from a stone driveway to the road. Anything that makes the tires lose traction!

Ummm how about you just dont beat the shit out of car.... No wonder why so many people have problems and dont know what happened...

i have the best solution...

find 2 donut spare tires and lett'r rip!! if you cant spin those itty bitty tires that are skinnier than my thumb, your car has issues. :lol:

and yes :lol: even my friends '89 dodge daytona could spin those!