Complete Interior Swap. Is it possible?

Q-Ball

are we talking like 97+ regal dash? if so, that requires quite a bit of modification to fit into a 1 gen w. not an easy swap at all.

no I was thinkin 95-96 regal dash.. In fact if my GTP dont go on the road for summer. I will swap one into my cutlass.Once I get a dash and switches/cluster. I will start saturday afternoon and finish within the day.

alright ill be the first to tell you...

the 96 GTo dash will not work.. well the dash will but the wiring will not

get a 94 + dash and ur good.. the power options on the doors are the same and the power mirror switch is pretty easy to wire up aswell

get a 94 + dash and ur good.. the power options on the doors are the same and the power mirror switch is pretty easy to wire up aswell

Well, i've pulled the door wiring out long ago on the 96. The locks are totally different, but the window and mirror connectors are the same. I was planning on taking the windows and door lock motors anyways. My drivers door motor has issue's and my windows seem to be strugling to go up and down these days.

Well, i've pulled the door wiring out long ago on the 96. The locks are totally different, but the window and mirror connectors are the same. I was planning on taking the windows and door lock motors anyways. My drivers door motor has issue's and my windows seem to be strugling to go up and down these days.

Anything GM can be made to work easily. As long as the cluster dosent require signals from the ECM that the older cars don't have. For example a 3400 grand am needs a signal output sent to the cluster which makes it diffucult to wire into a older car. As for my GTP its a 95' , im keepin the dash in that it was my cutty I was talkin about ;). Finding a cheap dash should be no problem. Often I get w-boyd parts for nothing from a guy I know that has a small yard.

Anything GM can be made to work easily. As long as the cluster dosent require signals from the ECM that the older cars don't have. For example a 3400 grand am needs a signal output sent to the cluster which makes it diffucult to wire into a older car. As for my GTP its a 95' , im keepin the dash in that it was my cutty I was talkin about ;). Finding a cheap dash should be no problem. Often I get w-boyd parts for nothing from a guy I know that has a small yard.

Well, if you can find out what a 94-96 Black dash is worth with speedo, and steering wheel /controls, let me know! :mrgreen: