Want to fix my car no $$$$

5speedz34

I still don't understand how you have no money.

You work at CVS and Wal-Mart both of which are decent paying jobs and you work like 20-25 hours a week right?

I know all you have to pay for is gas because you go to Macomb and it's like 1,000 for a semeester there, your parents pay your cell phone bill, you drive your Dad's truck, your parents cover the insurance, you live at home so no groceries or rent or water/gas/electrical.

I mean god damn, WTF are you spending money on. Shit your probably pulling in more money than me a week (I pull in about $200 a week) and even I have money and I have a shitload of bills!

I'm not dissing on you and believe me I would like to be in your situation because it is a smart one.

I work at CVS 3 hours a week at $7.75 an hour. Usually its $20-30 in my pocket. Wal-Mart I work 24 hours a week there but I take alot of weekends off just because this time of the year is busy for me. Yes, the only expense I have is gas, and the rubbers for boning your mother. JK.

Anyways, so yeah I mean I don't have a set expense other than gas, but I mean food is a big one since there is little to no groceries in our house.

I only make like $300 a week... working 40hr @ 9.50/hr

I'm able to stash away lots of money into savings right now since all I really have to pay for is gas (parents pay car insurance), and I pay like $10 a mth on my cell phone. But when I move out I'm gonna be paying between $400-700 rent (depending on the situation), plus bills and car insurance (~$100/mth I figure for my 95 GP). That does not leave much to BLOW on an old car.

C-BAD how the hell do you have a $10 phone bill?

Phone cards. It doesn't give me many minutes, but to be honest I doubt I've talked 10min on it in the last year....

C-BAD how the hell do you have a $10 phone bill?

Phone cards. It doesn't give me many minutes, but to be honest I doubt I've talked 10min on it in the last year....

This could possibly be related to not having any friends :lol:

What does cell phones have anything to do with friends? If I buy a new flip phone that plays movies will that make me more popular or something?

After telemarketing, and answering tech questions at computer shop I developed a HATRED for phones. I hate being called by ANYBODY.

I prefer organizing stuff by email whenever possible.