Information center

Bri-Guy-GA

:lol: If you can find one... it must be from a 95 or 94 only, you can install it, and it should have a factory harness fro it hidden behind where it goes, in the top left cubby of the dash. you may see the harness (along with other optional accessory harnesses) through the access panel on the left side of the dash.

You yank this entire piece off:

dashpull.jpg

You'll have to pull the radio bezeling off, which (if you have a console) will require you to remove the console top and remove bolts from behind the radio bezeling. It's not all that hard, there's one 7mm screw and you'll have to flex the part by the instrument cluster, but it comes out fairly easily. The cubbys are seperate from the piece I'm talking about, outlined in white above.

The Ebay guy says it was pulled from a 96. Will that fit my 95, including the wiring? I want this to be plug and play as much as possible. Stange shit happens when you start messing with wiring in the dash.