My car got hit....pics to come. Update pics are here pg 2

5speedz34

HOLY FUCKOLA! worse than i thought, i'd want to kill someone. Well time to get it fixed and the antenna shaved, on the pocketbook of the electrician!

Twice Son!!!

...did I just post :willynilly:

See ya this weekend.

Drew

No man .... if that picture is it ... that isnt very bad at all... the bad thing is the paint cracking.

A good body man can reverse that strike if he can tell how it was hit. The dent will pop out. Painting will suck.

No man .... if that picture is it ... that isnt very bad at all... the bad thing is the paint cracking.

A good body man can reverse that strike if he can tell how it was hit. The dent will pop out. Painting will suck.

Yeah, I'm really thinking I should just get the whole thing repainted.

That sucks. I am an electrician and would never do something like that. It's called common sense when it comes to peoples property. Does your car run also? Most people would have moved it somewhat out of the way. I know I would have just because I know how ignorant people can be.

That sucks. I am an electrician and would never do something like that. It's called common sense when it comes to peoples property. Does your car run also? Most people would have moved it somewhat out of the way. I know I would have just because I know how ignorant people can be.

Right now it doesn't run; but still I mean they didn't really give a shit, IMO.

I'm going to get estimates this week.

Body shops can give estimates by pictures?

• 3 weeks later...