GrandAmSE

Well rolled the car out of the garage today and test drove the car. Had no p-side fender, front bumper and cleared taillights minus red bulbs. I said screw it and took it around the block a few times. It had shizzy takeoff cause of all the vaccum leaks but at least I can drive it. I'm getting the taillight bulbs tommerow and the car plated too. Man the car handle so good. I'm going to the pontiac dealer to order the quarter panel I need to. Well see ya!!! :burnout:

My neighbors damn near shit when the delivery guy dropped the rusted out shell of the 70 challenger I traded to get my GTP in my driveway. On the 4th of July they yelled at me for launching off fireworks after 10:30pm when the noise laws kick in. So the next day at about 10:10pm I went out and started the jetboat with the Big Block 454 w/ open exhaust up. :twisted:

Sounds like we have the same neighbors, lol!

Actually where I live, London Ontario, there is a by-law against working on cars in your driveway... If a neighbor complains to the city your given 24 hours to clean it up and/or get rid of it.

I found this out the hard way when I had blown head gaskets, my car was on jack stands for a couple weeks when the by-law guy showed up saying he had a complaint and I had 24 hours to at least make my car look streetable. I know exactly what neighbor it was too... hes been a real prick for the 4 years I've lived here...

Jamie

man that sucks. My nieghbors have a shitty ass truck which leaks oil, and they are asses about it. I told him politely that my freind slipped on his oil slick which was ON THE SIDEWALK and my nieghbor said 'tough deal. You kids need to pay attention'.

So of the neighbors and back to the car. I found someone to paint the car Baja Blue and guess for how much???? Guess!? FREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got to get the sheet metal work done first. So how much will a quarter panel cost me?