Autozone and Flowmaster?

PCGUY112887

Is it just me, or does AutoZone not carry ANYTHING from Flowmaster?

I have $20 on my rewards card that I wanted to use towards a Super 40, figured I could order one from Autozone but I can't find crap on their site. Any help?

Thanks.

I understand if they have to order them and that's fine, I need to use this card for something. However I can't manage to find them listed on the site, like when I bought my bra they didn't carry it but it showed up on the site so I could see it but it was marked as special order.

If the store is nearby, walk in and go all the way down the counter to where they keep the paper catalogs. If they have a flowmaster Catalog there, then they can order them(there's a lot of stuff they *can* order, but you need to talk to a manager or someone else that knows they can order from the paper catalogs...most of the guys there don't know anything can be ordered besides what's listed on their computers).

Just FWIW, the price will probably be cheaper regardless of your $20 discount if you order one from ebay or elsewhere online.

True. I still need to find a use for this $20 card now hah.

Maybe for gaskets or something.

I'll give you my address, help you get rid of that pesky card. My car needs an oil change. :lol:

My advice, use it to buy extra ACDelco oil filters and some wiper fluid. Then never shop there again unless you enjoy buying poorly remanufactured garbage.

I hate Idiotzone. The people there are the biggest fucking morons.

It's not the idiots that I hate cause they can be anywhere and I'd like to think that not all AZ employees are tards. It's just the total junk parts they sell, I've gotten better parts at junkyards from vehicles with 150k+ miles on them.

Does remind me of a funny AZ story though. I went to the local Autozone a couple years ago and bought a case of oil (still sealed in the box, glued shut) and went straight to the checkout counter. The girl there asked me how many were in there, I told her 12 (not like it's printed right on the box anyway). She then tried opening the box, (I had to help her), I thought at the time she needed to scan one, but no, she started counting them, and she didn't even just count 4 across and see 3 rows and multiply 4x3 in her head...no no, she counted each one individually. I was totally dumbfounded, was somebody gonna try to squeeze a couple extra quarts in the box and then glue it shut again and let it dry in the store before heading to the counter? dee-dee-dee :willynilly:

Hah Autozone sold a friend of mine a 160* tstat for his 89 1500 chevy. Last winter he froze his nuts off and didn't know why. He finally asked what temp and he said he didn't know he saw 160 on the box.

We went over to Advanced and he got a lifetime warrenty 195* one. He swapped it in this weekend, now it gets very nice and hot.

IMO, i'd get something different than Flowmaster, as they definately are not the flow-master's of exhaust. Post up what all kinds of mufflers than can get for you through Autozone, and we'll go from there.