The beautiful GP I just saved

RJansen658

It is actually torch red..... my camera is horrible. I got the camera for free from a tobacco company as a promotion.... so yeah....

It is GM paint on the car.... the bright red that all the W's used.....

Yea Yea my camera sucks, but it works for stupid stuff, and it was freeeeeee..... it can hold like 150 pics and its set at the highest resoltion right now, which obviously isnt that high. It has no flash, so I have to rely on daylight.

Lol you can't see it in the pic, but the car has a sticker in the back window that says "4Dr. Sedans of Michigan", yet it is a 2Dr. car WTF? Someone took the speakers out before they sold it to its new owner, and it is gonna need new rear brakes, strut mounts, and struts.... I'm sure I'll be doing those for her too....

cool score. I was looking at/for stuff when I was in Traverse City MI this weekend. Oh boy. Lumina Z34 for $1800, a nice '95 Monte for $1800, a '99 Z34 for $2800. Gawd dayum why do I find decent stuff low priced when I don't have money?

Low priced? I see Cutty's and GP's go for $500 all the time at the auction I work at.... they have a 94' GP right now........ There was a white Z34 last month that went for $650......